To all politicians and ministers.....

Graphics

Tuesday, March 17, 2009



Above is a very nice 'pondok polis' situated in Tabuan Jaya. It really is nice, neat and new isn't it. Phone lines are available and even equipped with an air-cond. Far cry from the old days when the 'pondok' was just a run down shack looking like it will collapse anytime.
But there is something missing if you look closely. Found what is missing yet???
If you guessed the police personnel that is missing then you are right. What bloody good is a 'pondok polis' without policemen?!!! I'm sure the 'pondok' must have costs us taxpayers tens of thousands to build and I'm sure it was not build for the sole purpose of being a structure to beautify the landscape of Tabuan Jaya.
Crime in Tabuan area is pretty high and most residence will agree to this statement. I myself live in Tabuan Jaya and my house have been broken into 3 times in the last 2 years and my car stolen once right in front of my house!!! Irony of it all is that my house is only 3 to 4 lanes away from this 'pondok polis'.
I'm sure many others have suffered from the same fate. With just a gentle tap on the head of our area representative or MP from all those that have suffered from these ordeals, it'll probably cause he or she to suffer from a concussion!!! So those who are familiar and knows the said government officials, please do give them a hard kick in the butt first then inquire from them why is the Tabuan Jaya 'polis pondok' void of policemen?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

chai pasak